Wonderland Owlcrate Unboxing & Review
This month’s box marks my fourth Owlcrate. It is my favorite one to date. With the clues alone I was able to figure out which book was going to be included. With a theme of Wonderland, I am sure it’s not hard for you to guess either. We’ve all been waiting for Heartless by Marissa Meyer. As a fan of the Lunar Chronicles, I am excited to see what Meyers has in store for me.
Before we get into the unboxing I wanted to tell you a bit more about Owlcrate so you can sign up for the December box. There might even be a few Wonderland boxes left for you to snag.
How it Works
Pick a plan! Anything from 1 to 6 months. We’ll ship you a box a month ’til you say when.
* OwlCrates start at $29.99USD (+ shipping)
Owl delivers your OwlCrate
*Owl usually takes the form of a postal worker
Enjoy your Read!
Snuggle up and read! Let us know all about it once you’re done!
* Join our OwlCrate Society Facebook group to join the discussion.
Now onto the unboxing…
- Wonderland inspired tin with tea designed exclusively for Owlcrate by Riddle’s Tea Shoppe and Adagio!
- bookmark from Authored Adornments
- magnet designed by Evie Bookish
- exclusive paperback edition of Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland and matching bookmark designed by Risa Rodil and Rock Paper Books
- an exclusive edition of Heartless by Marissa Meyer
- letter from Marissa Meyer
- quote card