Where Have I Been?
Is anyone here?
If you follow me on any of my other social media you will know that I haven’t quite gone anywhere. Let me explain. I am super active on my YouTube channel where I talk all about the books I am reading and want to read. I’ve even been posting a fair amount of reviews. Running a successful blog is not easy, but trying to blog and stay active on YouTube is next to impossible. I run this blog myself. I have had one guest post in the lifetime of the blog and that means that the responsibility is 100% my own. And I have know for awhile that I can’t do both. I love writing here and sharing my thoughts on books and authors and other bookish stuff but I also love sitting down and filming videos that I can share too. And it’s a toss up what I actually feel like doing from one day to the next. However, I have noticed that when I focus on one I have much more success than if I split my focus. Hence why it’s been pretty quiet around here.
I believe that blogging will eventually become my end game as far as community interaction but for now my focus is on YouTube while I still have a passion for it and my audience is building. That does NOT mean I am abandoning this space. I will still occasionally post reviews or unboxings but this time expect them to be limited and scattered. You can easily subscribe using your email to be notified when I post anything new or you can follow me on Twitter and also be notified (all links to my social media can be found in the sidebar).
This is all subject to change at the drop of a hat. In fact, as my fingers are clicking away at the keys I somehow miss the solitude to gathering my thoughts and sharing them with you in this way.
So what I have I been up to?
- I got a new puppy. Her name is Charlie. I have posted some vlogs of her on my YouTube channel but she also has her own Instagram which can be found here.
- And I have been working. I aide in the morning and teach in the afternoon. There’s just 9 more weeks of the school year left. Time really did fly.
- Working on projects around the house. Nothing major, mainly just decluttering.
- Reading, yes that will never change.
- Dealing with a few minor yet annoying medical issues. I get rid of one and another one takes its place. ANNOYING!
So that’s really it. I haven’t gone anywhere and I don’t plan to. You might just need to reach out to me elsewhere.