So my BookTube friend Elizabeth (who also has a blog) recently received the Liebster Award and in a sense passed along some questions to me. Instead of doing the whole chain thing I thought I would answer her questions because they were fun. Also, I would gladly do another Q&A. So, if you ever have any questions leave them in the comments of any post and I will do my best to compile them and answer them sometime later this year.
1. If you could make tons of money doing anything you wanted what would it be?
It’s sort of a dream of mine to open up a small coffee house that sells books. So sort of like a mini Barnes & Noble I suppose (or Books A Million).
2. Who are your three auto-buy authors?
Rainbow Rowell, Marissa Meyers, Lois Lowry
3. What was your dream job growing up?
Defense criminal lawyer (dream job since 2nd grade).
I don’t think so.
5. What is your greatest achievement?
I stopped smoking in March 2001. I smoked about a pack a day for 9 years prior to that. Also I am proud of my military service, graduating high school, leaving crappy relationships to be in the superior one I have now, and choosing to go vegetarian.
6. You can time travel BUT only to the past or to the future which would it be?
100% the past. I love history. I think seeing this great country founded and established would have been so interesting.
7. Which school teacher inspired you the most? How?
Probably my 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade teacher Ms. Millings. Also my college elementary ed teacher was pretty cool.
8. If you could abolish one piece of modern technology what would it be? Why?
Being able to talk/text on your cell phone while driving. I think your car should be in park or your cell phone doesn’t work. People who text and drive scare the crap out of me!
9. Other than buying books do you treat yourself and if so how? If not. . . you really should you deserve it!
I haven’t treated myself in awhile other than books. Hopefully now that I am out of school I will be able to do that.
10. What is the most spontaneous thing you have ever done?
So my husband and I met one weekend back in 2009. We met on a Saturday night, by Tuesday I moved to VA to live with him. I have lived here ever since.
Being confident. I used to be so confident and outgoing. Now I am rather shy when I first meet people. Also my anxiety gets the best of me and I miss out on doing things I probably would have done so easily before.