The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
- Who was your favorite character in the book?
- Did you pick any specific characters or scenes to be represented in your Moodboard?
dogs, pool days, friendship & ice cream – also, Clark
- Did your Mood Board take a specific color scheme? If you actively chose one, why did you chose that specific color?
I didn’t actively choose pink but it works for the summer vibes I got from this book.
- Was there a picture that you just couldn’t find to incorporate into your mood board? If you can answer it with little to no spoilers, tell us how it related to the book!
This mood board only reflects Andi’s story with her friends and of course the dog walking bits, but there’s a whole father/daughter portion missing.
- If you read the book, what was your rating for it? Link us to your review if you have one!
I haven’t written a review for The Unexpected Everything yet but I read it in July and adored it. Rating: ★★★★★
Mood Board Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Sheridan at I Turn the Pages.