This will be my first ever blogger read-a-thon. I stumbled across this yesterday and knew I wanted to join, but didn’t know if I had enough books that were winter or holiday themed to read. This morning it was my priority to find books on my TBR shelf that fit the theme. I came up with four or five books. The Ho-Ho-Ho Read-A-Thon is being lead by 2 amazing bloggers Kimberly at Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Jennifer at Book Shelfery. How clever are their blog names?!
The read-a-thon runs from November 12th 12:01 am (your time zone) and ends on November 17 at 11:59 pm(your time zone). For this read-a-thon you must read holiday themed or winter setting reads (don’t worry I have some suggestions which will be mentioned later in this post).
A few more details:
- Challenge schedule and Grand Prize widget and rules will post on November 12th at/by 8 am (EST)
- Challenges will be open from 8 am (EST) on the 12th and remain open until Nov 17th at 11:59 pm (EST)
- Participate in at least one challenge to be eligible for grand prize
- Tweet your progress using #HoHoHoRAT
- Twitter Party! Tuesday November 17, 2015 at 7 pm (EST) Come chat about the books you have read. There will be prizes.
To check out all the details find the button in the side bar and join!
Now onto the books I have on my Ho-Ho-Ho Read-A-Thon TBR:
Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch
This list is tentative, but these books have been on my TBR shelf for awhile so it would be great to finally get to them. In case you want to participate and can’t seem to think of any books for the winter theme check out this great list complied at Epic Reads.